Mopar Fuel Filler Caps for Sale
Are you wondering what the fuel filler cap does? Simply put, it secures the entry to your vehicle's fuel tank. This part is made of metal or plastic, and most of them have threads.
Signs Your Fuel Filler Cap is Going Bad or Failing
Like all other parts of your vehicle, eventually, your fuel filler cap can fail. With this in mind, you'll want to check your vehicle for any of the following signs:
- The smell of gas or diesel vapors near the fuel filler cap
- The gasket of the cap is split
- The cap is cracking
- You notice the threads on the cap are stripped
Replace Your Fuel Filler Cap | Order Genuine Mopar Parts Today
If it's time to replace your fuel filler cap, we hope you will think of our auto parts counter. We have a wide selection of quality Mopar parts that are in stock and ready to be shipped out. Please browse our catalog and save today!
Transmissions: 5-Spd C514 Manual... More Notes
Transmissions: 6-Spd Auto Aisin RWD Transmission. 6-Spd Manual RWD Transmission. More Notes
Transmissions: 9-Spd 948TE FWD Auto Trans (Make). More Notes
No results found for "fuel filler cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!